|New Vehicle as low as||2.49%|
|Used Vehicle as low as||3.49% Used|
|Personal as low as||8.99%|
|Home Equity as low as||5.00%|
A personal loan is an unsecured loan not backed by collateral. This type of loan is usually made for the purpose of debt consolidation, vacation, or the purchase of durable goods.
- Based on credit worthiness and dollar amount of your monthly income.
- Minimum loan at $500
- Maximum loan at $20,000
A share-secured loan or CD secured loan is a loan that is taken out by a borrower against the amount of money in his or her savings account or certificate of deposit, which can be used for unexpected expenses, debt consolidation, or any other reason.
- Members may borrow up to the principal balance.
- Maximum term for share-secured loan is 3 years.
- Maximum term for a certificate secured loan is based on the certificate maturity.
Whether you're purchasing your first car, upgrading to a bigger vehicle to fit your growing family, thinking about enjoying outdoor fun with an ATV, RV, or getting out on the water in your own boat. We have the right loan for you.
- You can request a loan approval before you start vehicle shopping. Your preapproved loan is valid for 60 days. Pre-approval financing may give you an advantage when negotiating the final purchase price.
- Refinancing of your current vehicle loan with another lender is also available. Call credit union for details.
- Both Fixed Rate and HELOC (home equity line of credit) are available.
- Based on the equity of your home minus what you currently owe.
- You can borrow up to 80% of the equity.
- Rate on HELOC is variable, but can not increase more than 1% annually. Adjustments are made March 1st and September 1st
- Credit limits based on credit worthiness
- Must be 21 for a card on your own or at 18 with a qualified adult.
- Fixed rate remains the same no matter how the card is used.
- No cash advance fees.
- VISA Classic rate -12.9% and VISA platinum rate-7.9% for credit scores of 700 or more.
- Check your balances either on-line at www.eZCardlnfo .com or call 1-800-808-7230.
- Call the credit union to change your credit limit.
Should you lose or misplace your credit card, call us immediately at 507-377-1863. Our staff will be happy to help you.
If after hours call VISA lost or stolen card support at 1-800-991-4964.
- Tied to your checking account to cover transactions and avoid over draft fees or if you choose, write yourself a loan using this line of credit.
- Line of Credit available up to $500.
- Fixed interest rate of 15% on current balance only.
- Payments are automatically pulled from your checking account on the 20th of each month if you have an outstanding balance.
- Apply for just like any other loan product.