|New Vehicle as low as||2.49%|
|Used Vehicle as low as||3.49% Used|
|Personal as low as||8.99%|
|Home Equity as low as||5.00%|
Trades & Labor received its state charter on January 2, 1958 under the name of "Albert Lea-Blue Earth Building and Construction Trades Council Credit Union".
On January 17, 1968, the name of the credit union was officially changed to "Albert Lea Trades & Labor Assembly Credit Union." This was after the Assembly of unions was formed. Both the Assembly and the credit union were in the same building. To eliminate confusion the credit union name was changed again to "Trades & Labor Credit Union" in 1991.
In 1992 Trades & Labor Credit Union purchased an old train depot and moved in July of that year to its present location of 610 So Broadway.
In June 2002, Trades & Labor's charter was changed from a state charter to federal, thus changing our name to its existing of "Trades & Labor Federal Credit Union."
To ensure membership growth, in 2004 an underserved area with in Albert Lea was added to our field of membership.
Mon. - Fri. 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sat. - Sun. Closed
Mon. - Fri. 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Sat. 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
610 South Broadway
Albert Lea, MN 56007-4572
We are located just off Broadway Ave., in the old train depot across from the Freeborn County Government Center.
Please feel free to email us with any questions or comments you may have. For your protection, please do not send email messages containing personal financial information. Do not include member numbers, account numbers, social security numbers or any other sensitive data of this nature in your correspondence.
Today our field of membership consists of:
- Underserved Area: Anyone who lives, works, worships, or attends school within certain areas of Albert Lea (areas are limited- call credit union to confirm eligibility)
- Employees and their families of the following groups under contract with the following unions:
- UFCW Local 6 - Ventura Foods, Cargill, Albert Lea Select Foods, Minnesota Freezer, Birds Eye Foods (Waseca), Lakeside Foods (Owatonna), Smithfield Meats (Mason City)
- Carpenters Local 766 - Streaters
- SEIU Mayo - Mayo Clinic
- United Auto - Dave Syverson Ford, Motor Inn Company, Vern Eide Motors
- Employees and their families of ALAMCO Wood Products, Wells Concrete, and Waste Systems
- Immediate Family Member: Limited to Spouse, child, sibling, parent, grandparents or grandchild, also includes step-family members
- Same Household: Defined as person living in the same residence maintaining a single economic unit